Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hi-ho! Introduction time.

Hey there fellow Shaiya players, and those who have stumbled across this from some kind of Karma.  For my first post, I'm just going to give you a quick intro to myself and what I'm doing on Shaiya.

I'm 35 years old and I have discovered the wonderful world of MMOs and currently am loving the great community on Fury side Etain.  My fiance (-Choji-) and I both play.

We've both been big old geeks for most of our lives and have played other MMOs before we discovered Shaiya, but since discovering it we've fallen in love with it.  The community we discovered is just awesome and we made friends quickly after deciding to socialize.  We play on Etain Fury.

I'll get into more detail about game experiences soon, just wanted to get the hellos out of the way.

Happy Hunting all!

No comments:

Post a Comment